Safeguarding children and young people
The safety of children and young people is a priority for Wiltshire YFC within our work. All staff and volunteers receive training and a copy of our safeguarding policy, this is the Bath YFC Safeguarding policy; Wiltshire YFC is a project of Bath YFC. Wiltshire YFC recruit according the Safer Recruitment guidelines. To read our policy please click on the link below:
Good governance is at the heart of the work of Wiltshire YFC and you can find out more about this here as well as download policies and audits that have been carried out in relation to our work.
We have produced a specific Annual Report for our work in Wiltshire and it can be downloaded here.
Wiltshire YFC is part of the charity Bath Youth for Christ. However we recognise that our work in Wiltshire needs to be shaped by people in Wiltshire. To facilitate this we have a Wiltshire YFC Steering Group and members of this group are listed below:
- James Vaughton – Director of Bath and Wiltshire Youth for Christ
- Alison Bennett – Local business owner and church leader at Kingfisher Church in Trowbridge
- Keith Brindle – Vicar at St. James’ Church, Devizes
- Barry Blackford – Rector at St. Michael’s Church in Melksham
- Catherine Haddow – is a Chartered Psychologist and counsellor
To find out more about the governance of Wiltshire YFC and read the annual report of the charity please click here to go to the Bath YFC website governance page. Bath YFC is the parent charity of Wiltshire YFC.