At Wiltshire YFC we believe it is important to train and equip the next generation who will work with young people. We work with various local ministry training colleges to equip and train those who will engage in and lead mission among and with young people in the years ahead. All opportunities offer study whilst being placed in the youth and schools work of Wiltshire YFC and in a local church.
Wiltshire YFC also offers a one year internship programme with training delivered by South West Gospel Partnership. This one year programme offers the student a 30 hour placement with Wiltshire YFC and one day a week of theological lectures and study. This is a great programme for those who are just wanting to explore a possible calling to ministry through a one year experience working among and with young people. If you want to know more get in touch.
Wiltshire YFC is able to offer three year training opportunities for a trainee youth and schools worker who will support our ministry among young people in the Wiltshire area.
- We are looking for a committed Christian with a passion and sense of calling for mission among & discipleship of young people
- You will be interested in training for Christian ministry and we will discuss with you how this can happen in practice
- You will be working within in schools, the local community and a local church
- You will be able demonstrate a commitment to working with young people
- You will be part of a creative and supportive team which works to see change in the lives of young people in the local area
To find out more about any of the above opportunities and how you could make a Christian difference among the young people in Wiltshire email us by clicking here or call 01225 336055 to get an application pack. We look forward to hearing from you. There is a Genuine Occupational Requirement that the post-holder is a committed and practising Christian.
BA (Hons) Degrees qualify for student loan funding.